Lately I've been looking for an "old" chair to use for when I take portraits. My only requirements was that it had to be older, and blue or green in color. I found this one on a local online trader/for sale site. It does have a few scratches on the feet but I may just leave them there to add character.
Tom of course thinks I'm nuts as he has pointed out a few times that I have yet to use the ice-cream parlour chair that I puchased late last Fall. However... I've been waiting for Spring or Summer to show up and it now looks like it is finally here!
Here is the chair.
Here is the chair with some Totally Rad photo actions applied. Pretty electrifying!
Here is another shot with a vintage action applied and I have no idea why it won't center on my blog but you get the idea.
I can't wait to take pictures with this chair! Who wants to be first??
And since I was outside taking pictures I thought I may as well get a couple of the bees that were busy collecting pollen on the lilacs in our yard. Our yard smells delicious right now! I love this time of year.
All of these shots were taken with my new 50mm 1.4 lens (in AV mode). I am in love!
Have a great day everyone!





1 comment:
You can take our pictures anytime!
Liz & Co.
Post a Comment