As you can see we are finally in Bermuda after a delay of getting here due to bad weather. It was so worth the wait! The first and second day we were here the weather was amazing. Iris and Chad have a pool at their house with the most spectacular view. The girls have been in it 5 times a day when we haven't been to the beach. The kids are having a blast with their little cousins. I swear Taryn could be a little model for Gap. The last picture of Rylan looks like he is in the pool but it is really the ocean. The water is so clear and beautiful here - and warm (unlike are cold lakes at home).
Yesterday was kind of a rainy day so we went to the Aquarium. Today we are off to the beach again!









4 comments:
Glad you got there. Looks so lovely!
Liz & Doug
Wow Heather......so BEAUTIFUL(your pictures & the scenery)!! Sounds like you are having a fabulous time.....so HAPPY for you all! Take care.....safe travels home!
I think Bermuda must be the most beautiful place on earth!!!!! Someday I will see it for real, but for now I am totally enjoying your photos!
wow, looks wonderful!!!!!!! Jealous!!!!! Bet you had a fantastic time!!!
Post a Comment