This younge beaver moved into our dugout in the early Spring. Poor guy was probably kicked out from his den where he was born and was searching for home. A dugout however is not the ideal location. He cut down the one and only tree from about a 1/2 mile around. I tried to snap pictures of him but he was very camera shy!
Here he is after has noticed me and he is taking off for another dugout that is just over the fence.
The pictures are not the best but he was on the move pretty fast and I was running at the same time while trying to snap him before he dove into the other dugout.
Here he is swimming around after makig his get-a-way.
And here are some heifers wondering what I'm doing laying on my belly out in the middle of the field.





1 comment:
I'm assuming you were careful not to lay in any poo?
Post a Comment