Sorry I've been missing in action. We are always super busy this time of year. Like not just a little busy but insanely busy. Holidays can't come fast enough. Between calving, spring work, ending classes for the summer and doing an insane amount of yard work I have had little time to blog. I've also been busy with submissions for the magazine which is always a week long progress for me. I'm starting to finally come up for air.
I have so many pictures to share but I'll start tonight with some from the girl's track and field day this past Tuesday. (Especially since Auntie Iris will be waiting to see them)! ;) Mienna and Kaela both did exceptionally well and I'm so proud of them. I have more track pictures to share from a meet we took the girls to in St. Albert last week but those will have to wait.
Some of these are a bit blurry but I'm thinking it was from me compressing them so much to save time on the uploading onto blogger as they look fine on my computer. Oh well... you get the idea.








2 comments:
Excellent job, girls! congrats from your cousins, Aunt and Uncle!
Thanks for the pictures and can't wait to hear about every detail when I see you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment