Friday, September 04, 2009

Christmas in July!


As promised here are a couple of Christmas cards that I made for a swap I joined. One features (polar bear) the new stamp set Cold & Cuddly from Stampin Up! & the other stamp set is also from Stampin Up! called Sparkly & Bright and has the textured impressions folder Petals-a-Plenty (looks like pointsettias) for the polar bear card.

I have to mention that I really like the new Incolor "Soft Suede". I think I will be using that yummy cardstock, ribbon and ink combo for months to come! It is hard to see in the photo but the reindeer's nose is sparkly as is the ice (sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds) that the Polar Bear is sitting on (even though he is more of a Brown Bear then a Polar Bear).

My next blog post will either be back to school pics or perhaps some recent layouts that I completed for Canadian Scrapbooker. Hope everyone has a great long weekend!



No comments: