
This week has been a bit hectic with the girls starting back to school on Aug 31st. I will admit I didn't cry for the first time ever but kept it together pretty good. I think it helped that I booked myself a hair appointment for 9:00 am Monday morning (I get my hair cut right across from the school they attend) so I could go see them at recess!! Other then school starting it has been HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Plus 30 degrees for the past 4 days in a row. This is really unseasonable weather for us Northern Albertans. I guess Mother Nature is making up for the yucky spring she gave us this year. At least it is helping my garden that got off to a very late start due to a very cold spring and we get to have yummy corn for supper tonight!!
On a different note.. a couple of things I want to mention with regards to Canadian Scrapbooker. Check out the CS website for more information on the fabulous Sue Syke's online photography challenges. Be sure to check back at the site for your "homework" assignments! This is an excellent way to challenge yourself and win prizes!
Also Check out the Coredinations cardstock contest. Just head to the Canadian Scrapbooker website and click on the Coredinations banner and enter to win $500 worth of cardstock. If you have never worked with this cardstock before you must try it as it is so neat how the core of the cardstock is a different color. Try sanding or embossing it for different effects.
Tomorrow I promise to post some Christmas cards! Yes... 30 degree weather and I made cards! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment