Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Scraptivity Design Team Call!

Hey everyone... still crazy sick here (hence the long time with no new blog post). I've now thrown all of our toothbrushes away and disinfected my house again with Lysol. I really think I somehow keep re-infecting myself with strep throat. I'm contemplating visiting the dr again today for more antibiotics. So if I owe you an email hang in there I'll get back to you.

On a different note that is more fun check out an interesting call to participate in a contest to become a part of the Scraptivity Design Team. Click on the link here to get the details: http://www.trumba.com/e.aspx?calendar=scrapbookcalls&trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D85271189 and also here is the link to the cool Scraptivity website to learn more about this fabulous store and community of scrapbookers: http://www.scraptivity.com/.

I still hope to have a decent photo post soon! Today the girls are getting hair cuts and Kaela is getting her nails done (she didn't get to come to the Taylor Swift concert so this was part of the bargain)! I must remember to bring my camera!!! I also have to register the girls for school and if I have strenth and patience visit the on-call doc for more meds!!!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: