Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Addicted...

It isn't often that I recommend books but I"m in love or should i say addicted to this series by author Stephanie Meyer. I picked up books 1, 2, 3 last Friday and I"m already on book 3. I just ordered the last book in the series "Breaking Dawn". I made a little screw up and bought two copies of the same book. Damn! So at least Amazon has the last edition in the series in stock. I've forced myself to slow down in reading book 3 "Eclipse" to make it all last a bit longer!



Twilight is the first book and I read it in one night. Couldn't help myself!!!
A+++++

and here are the rest!

Be sure to get lots of sleep as you won't be able to put them down!!!

2 comments:

digger said...

So will you be first in line when Twilight comes out in theaters this December?

The movie sounds a bit too tailored to the teen girl crowd for my taste, but I might pick up the book sometime.

Anonymous said...

I love these books too - I just finished the 3rd one last night and have to get #4. When a friend recommended this vampire love story series to me I wasn't convinced I would like them. But as soon as I started I was hooked.