Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trying to be a better blogger....

Ok, yeah I'm a horrible blogger and I've mentioned it numerous times before so on with something that is actually new!

August has been overwhelming for me but I smell Fall in the air and with that another season of change. For example.....................................................

Looky here at what is just being released by Canadian Scrapbooker...................



Check out the Fall issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine just hitting store shelves now. Isn't it gorgeous?!! The ever so talented Kathy Thompson Laffoley created the photo and layout that are on our front cover. Love the Kelly Panacci paper on the layout. I think it is such a cool cover that we have this Fall. Don' the apples just look yummy!!!!

I also just love our new Canadian Scrapbooker's Basic Volume 1!!! It is gorgeous and wait until you see all of the totally do-able layouts on the inside!!! Check out http://www.canadianscrapbooker.ca/ for more details!!!

As for day to day life it has been hectic. Trying to do more for my parents while my Dad is recovering from his accident.Tom is crazy busy and the girls are enjoying their last days of summer freedom before school starts. Sniff, sniff..... I can't believe school is around the corner. Today I'm off to the school to register them for classes and meet their teachers. Yesterday I took the girls shopping with my sister Bobbie and her daughter Baylee. Kaela is a dream shopper but Mienna not so much. I found myself counting to 10 more then once. Finally after walking out of a few stores with nothing she began to notice that she would basically have nothing new to start school with unless she got with the program. Finally she found her inner "girl shopper" and started to seriously look and try stuff on. So much to do in a short amount of time.
and one last picture of Mienna and Baylee goofing around in the mall at a sunglass booth. Priceless!

1 comment:

Chad & Iris said...

Sorry Heather, I have to take the blame for Mienna, she sounds EXACTLY like me when it comes to shopping.