.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Hi everyone out there in blog land! Sorry for the long break I took from blogging. My June turned out to be a whirl wind and then we left for holidays (camping in SK). Summer is just flying by.
In June I had a gazillion field trips for Kaela to attend and numerous other end of the school year events for Mienna as well. I also held my last class until September.
We also celebrated Father's Day with lunch with my Dad since my Mom was in the hospital and then we had supper with Tom's Dad.
I also had planned a surprise birthday party for Tom. That was a tough one! He turned 40 this year and it was really hard to keep it under wraps. It all turned out to be huge success! The girls helped me so much as well as several of our friends and family. The weather was perfect thank goodness as I held it outdoors. I had almost 80 people here througout the evening. I don't think he will get another one until he is 80 years old. So much work and stress of keeping it quiet.
Holidays were great but it is always nice to get back home. The weather was awesome but both girls ended up with colds. Yuck! This time we camped with friends of ours (The Ozga's and the The Kuzma's). We spent five nights at the Northern Cross Resort in Meadow Lake Park. The girls had an awsome time with the Ozga girls (Chloe and Haley). They also had a massive water fight on Canada Day (Kaela looks like she is loaded for bear)! Girls against the boys of course. Lots of fun! Tom got a metal detector for his birthday this year and that actually proved to give him and the girls hours of enjoyment on the super long beaches. They managed to find just over $10 in change and some odds and ends (lots of bottle caps!).
Now I'm preparing to go camping again for another 4 nights this week. Iris, Chad and Rylan come out next week and I also leave for Chicago CHA. Never a dull moment!!! I have a few magazine related emails to send out today and then I hope to hit my garden if the rain stays away.
Hopefully my next post doesn't take as long!! I will try and share next time pics from end of the school year stuff and Tom's birthday!
ps. most of the holidays pics were shot with my tamron 28-75 and a few with my Canon 50 mm.
Thanks for stopping by!
2 comments:
A summer Hello...........glad to see the update, and that all is well!!!
Take care.........enjoy your time with Chad, Iris, and little Rylan!!!
I just updated my blog as well, I have been bad. No excuses like you have. Anyway nice post, looks like so much fun. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment