
Wow!!.... what a whirl wind trip. I actually arrived home Monday evening but I needed a day to decompress so if I owe you a phone call or email I apologize now in advance and I will see what I can do. I've neglected my blog lately as we've been doing summer stuff (holidays, enjoying family, camping, birthdays, etc..)
Dinner out with a whole group of crazy canadians! This is just us CS gals. Great to see Kathy once again. There were about 20 of us and a big thanks goes out to Tricia Ladouceur for organizing this supper at Gino's East. I also enjoyed meeting Janine, Christine, Cory and the crew from Treasured Memories and so many more. Please forgive me if I've missed someone. I just didn't get to talk to everyone at the table.
This is a shot of our first night in Chicago where we met up with the awesome Barb, Tony and Lara from Scraptivity. These guys are amazing and CHA is just not the same without a dinner out with them. Tony knows the best restaurants to eat at and he is such a gentlemen to put up with all of us crazy girls.
I stole this one from Jackie! Love how we all looks so excited and thrilled to be downtown. We had rain almost everyday in Chicago so it was great that the one night we did venture downtown it was perfect weather.

A shot of Jackie and Katharina. Did I mention how much fun we had???

These cool statues were outside of a new American Girl that is about to open on Michigan Ave. My girls would "heart" this store!!!
Personally it inspires me to do a scrapping page!!! Love the monochromatic look with a touch of white.

1 comment:
Looks like it was tons of fun. I enjoyed looking at your photos! Thanks for sharing them!
Post a Comment