Monday, June 16, 2008

Getting back on track!

Made another quick trip to the city today to pick my Mom up from the hospital. Happy to say we are back home again and a few days of iv therapy are in store for her but we are back on the road to recovery again. She is far from 100% but she will get more rest in her own bed. Apparently she is still active for the superbug MRSA. I hate all of that gowning up, gloves, masks, etc.... I find it so ironic to do all of that gowning up and then in the end the patient gets discharged and mixes in the general public afterwards.... Hospital politics..... and people wonder why these superbugs don't go away. I'm just glad to have her home again. Anyhow.... my week is getting back on track starting tomorrow.

Check out www.stampinup.com to see the latest retired list from the 2007-2008 catalogue. Once their gone they are gone!!!!

No comments: