Monday, January 22, 2007

Too busy to blog!!!


Whats up with that hey!!!

Too busy to blog! Actually I just had to take a break to get some stuff done around here. I find once I sit down at the computer its like a black hole that sucks me in! Kind of like shopping (hence the joke... yet so true)! I limited myself to just checking emails this past week to get my house back into order after our mini reno project and the kids had lots on the go as well.

As for news Andrew and Amy had their baby!!! Finally I can say it's a girl!!! For those of you that don't know these mystery people.. Andrew is Tom's cousin and Amy (his fiancee) were expecting and I've known for awhile that it was a girl but sworn to secrecy! Anyhow the little one arrrived this past Tuesday after being induced and she arrived very quickly afterwards!! A whopping 8 pounds, 11 ounces and 22 inches long. She has a head full of hair that is absolutely amazing!!! She looks like she has hair for a 3 year old! Amazing. Cute name too! Aleeah Dawn Starosielski! Congrats Andrew & Amy! Now we are just waiting on Tom's sister Iris to pop! I bet April cant' come fast enough hey Iris???

We also made a trip to the city last week for a dr's appointment and to return some Christmas gifts! The clerk at Toys R Us "tried" to tell me that I was past the date for returns but I wasn't having any of that! The returns were made and I bought some replacement gifts instead. The kids are happy once again (its like a second xmas)! Speaking of xmas I finally got my decorations down. My lights are still up but that will be tomorrow's project. It is supposed to warm up enough that I can tackle that project on Tuesday.

Right after I'm done this post I'm fixing a link to the side here! You have to check out my friend Lacintha's blog! She is just too funny and has wit about her that always makes me laugh my ass off! Thanks for that Lacintha!

This weekend is CHA Anaheim! I have so much to get ready for but I'll get it done!!! Can't wait to see the new stuff that is coming out! Always so much fabulous stuff this time of year! We will have so much fun but I'm sure we will be exhausted all of the way back. At least this time I will be rested before I leave. When I went to Chicago CHA last year it was less then 24 hours after coming home from Bermuda and I was majorly jeg lagged and messed up! Look out Jackie I will be ready to RUMBLE!!!

As for Stampin Up! There is some major news that has been announced with regards to how the catalogue comes out! I will put all of the updates on my Scrap Project blog later today! I'm still figuring it all out myself.

Well I should scoot and get myself ready to take on the day!!!

5 comments:

Chad & Iris said...

Yep, can't wait for my big day. 10 more weeks to go.

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Anaheim!

I'll have to send you a picture of my new curtains--my Mom is sewing them right now. :)

Take care,

Shel

Anonymous said...

Oh I am ready for ya babe!!!!
Jackie

lacintha said...

Oh my...babies all around!! That's wonderful.

Thanks for the blog love sweetie...if the crazies come by my blog, I'm gonna have to hunt ya' down!..lol...

Have fun in Disney...opps..i meant "Anaheim" (is that what you're trlling the kids???...lol...naughty mommy!)...see you when you get back..hopefully sooner though!

JUST4u & Me said...

Great update Heather..........I'll be thinking about you over the weekend.......hoping it's not all work no play!!!! Fingers crossed you get a little Pooh & Tigger time!!!!