Wednesday, January 24, 2007

THe countdown begins!!!!

Only 3 more sleeps and this girl is in California!!! Can't wait to hit the big CHA show in Anaheim! We leave on Saturday and we will be back Wednesday! A whirlwind trip but I'll be sure to take lots of pics! You can count on that :). Don't expect a tan as we will be inside 90% of the time but I don't care. At least I get to see a palm tree in January.

I've been working on some of the PDF drafts for the Spring issue of Canadian Scrapbooker and it is looking fabulous! Every issue just gets better and better. I can't wait for it to be on the shelf so everyone can see it!! I love looking on my shelf and seeing all of the past issues lined up in their pretty rainbow of colors... so much fun and warm fuzzy feelings for every issue.

Not too much else that is new and exciting. Busy getting the crew here prepared for my departure (you would think I was leaving for a month). ;) I hope to update one more time before I go! Check back later!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Have a blast Heather! Although I'm sure with Jackie you are guaranteed a "GREAT" trip!:)

What can I say - good Mom's always think of everything in preparation of their time away Heather!!:)

When is the next issue of CS out?

lacintha said...

Have fun my friend.I'll be thinking of you guys...see you when you get back!