Monday, August 07, 2006

This Weekend...


Wow, what a busy weekend we had. Lot of visiting with family and friends. Saturday I went to Vegreville to visit with the girl's cousins. It was my god-son Clark's 4th birthday and he is just too darn cute!!! Look at this pumpkin!

He had a hot wheels birthday party. The girls had a ton of fun as always.

After the party we zipped home to pick up Tom and head over to see his cousin Sabrena and her husband Brian. Sabrena looks amazing for being 8 months pregnant. Just gorgeous. I would post a pic but she might be sensitive to that. Regardless I know she visits here so I just want to remind her how wonderful she is looking and I can't wait to meet the new little addition in September.

Yesterday we went to Mallaig for the annual "Haying in the 30s" event. This is an amazing local event that is held annually. It is a weekend of fun and informative demostrations. They have kid's games, music and loads of food. It is all for free with hopes that attendees will give a donation to the organization. All proceeds go to assist local cancer victims. 100% of all proceeds. It is an amazing event that goes all weekend and in return assists people in our own area with the hardship that cancer brings. To check out more go to www.hayinginthe30s.org.

Today is a home day with lots of catching up to do with emails and I need to go and cut grass! Now to get my butt in gear and go outside! I hope everyone has had a safe and fun long weekend!!!!

3 comments:

lacintha said...

sounds like a busy weekend.I forgot about "haying..."...drats!

When you finish your grass, maybe swing on over here..lol...I'll spring for a glass of chilled wine!

JUST4u & Me said...

I know about Haying in the 30's but never seem to make it there, maybe next year! I always hear what a GREAT event this is!

JUST4u & Me said...

What a little cutie, I love the PROUD look on his face...........too cute!