



I decided to put a few more pictures from Bermuda onto my blog.... I finally got some processed at Blacks yesterday and fell in love with them all over again as I was putting them away. Here are few more that I just have to share!
I had bought the girls these adorable linen white skirts at Zimbel's in St. Paul. They are beautiful and hopefully I can convince Mienna to wear it more then just this one time in Bermuda. The first picture of the girls at the red and white light house didn't work out too well as I had to use fill flash since it was such a bright sunny day. Hard to get away from that as everyday is a bright sunny day in Bermdua (almost). Blacks has a sale on right now of 2nd set of prints free and then they had another sale on top of that of order 100 prints and get another 100 free. So needless to say I have pictures coming out of my you know what. So many doubles and triples etc.... At least the Grandparent's will be happy!
2 comments:
beautiful pics Heather!
I love the white outfits. Thanks for the info on Blacks...off to look!
Wow, all beautiful! Expecting to see one or more of them in the CS, can't wait!
Post a Comment