Thursday, July 27, 2006

10 Wonderful Years



10 YEARS!!!!!

10 years and we've never had a fight! Yeah right!!!! I can't believe that today is our 10 year anniversary. I never would have thought that the time would go by so quickly!! It has been the fastest 10 years of my life and the best 10 years of my life. It truly seems like only yesterday we were planning our wedding and trying to decide on a honeymoon. Now we have two beautiful daughters and I can't remember what life was like before them.

I apologize in advance for those that have to see me in a bikini but this is the only most recent photo that I have of just the two of us. We really need to try and remember to take more photos of just us!

My wonderful hubby bought me a beautiful anniversary ring for our 10 year. It is gorgeous!!! I have to wait 2 to 3 weeks as it is coming from down east. It is a real sparkler! I had hinted about 6 months ago and a year ago that I would love to have an anniversary ring for our 10 year and he came through big time! He took the girls with him to help pick it out and when he picked me up from my trip to Chicago he made up an excuse of why we had to go back to town. I was so tired and I just wanted to go home but off to town we went and to the jewellery store so I could pick from the ones he had narrowed it down to. I have such a wonderful man! Now I feel so guilty as we should have spent the money on something more practical like renovations but I love it just the same. Those of you that know Tom he is very practical so it is a stretch for him to blow money on jewellery. The girls were so giddy to be included in it all and they were so cute at the jewellery store trying to be helpful. The store even stayed open late for us.

Tonight we are going out for supper somewhere even though I feel so tired from the company we had over last night but you only celebrate 10 years once...... I can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings for us!

4 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww.......what a great story, and a great guy, WTG Tom!

Hope you have a great evening out, and hope the next 10 years are just as good, or better(if that's possible), CONGRATS!

Can't wait to see your sparkler.........soon I hope!

JUST4u & Me said...

I apologize in advance for those that have to see me in a bikini but..............


who are you trying to kid, no appology necessary! But maybe for the next Tom & Heather photo, Tom should rip the shirt off(seems only fair)! LOL!

lacintha said...

Oh Heather! Look at you cutie! Almost makes me wanna bat for the other side...lol...kidding! Now don't start crossing the street when you see me..lol...

Love that pic of you two.And what an achievment...10 years! Wow!

Congrats you guys! And Tom...you da' man!
Way to go with the bling!

Chad & Iris said...

Great picture, excellent photographer....hee hee.