I put together this little ensemble for Mienna's teacher and now I realize that I haven't made or bought anything for Tom yet! I know what he would like but you can't wrap that, ha ha!!This little bag turned out so cute that I think I will create a similar one for my next Stampin Up! 10 for 10 group. The strawberries look so yummy! I embossed them in clear and now they look super juicy! I filled the bag up with Hershy Kisses and Hugs. Mienna just has to write something on the little tag (made with the new Making Memories tag maker - love it!) that is attached to the tea lights for her teacher and we are good to go! Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!
1 comment:
Both of these are adorable Heather.....Teacher's in the school will be fighting to have your girls in their classrooms. Firstly because they are such SWEETHEARTS, and because of the PERFECT little goodies Mommy sends to teacher!!!!
Post a Comment