Sunday, February 12, 2006

Spring is in the air!!!!


It's almost here!! I'm so excited for our Spring issue! It is going to be fabulous!! It is also bigger and even more jam packed then our premier issue yet just as classy as the first one! In this issue you will see all of the new and hottest trends from sewing to doodling. I expect this issue to sell out fast so get your copy while you can! ;) Thanks everyone for your continued support! Right now we are all hard at work on the Summer issue. Reader submissions have been selected and contacted and we are currently preparing the articles for insertion.

Next weekend me and Jackie will be at an upcoming event where we will get to meet some of the hottest designers and try out the latest products fresh from CHA Las Vegas. Canadian Scrapbooker will also be visiting the Urban Scrapbooker Convention in April. Lots of cool stuff on the go right now! :)

1 comment:

JUST4u & Me said...

I am so anxious to receive this issue, as I will be for all of them! It must be hard for you working so far in advance(Summer issue in Feb.). We are all waiting to see the Spring issue, and you are fine tuning the Summer issue! Keep up the good work!