I love this one of my girlies!
Notice the Silpada bracelet!!
Mienna looks mischieveous!
Ok.this was wild dill growing and Kaela was like it "smells"!
This chicky is a natural!
I kind of wish now are pictures would have been after Tom shaved his moustache off for our anniversary (one month later).
This one might be the Christmas card photo this year??
or this one....
Poor girls look like they got my nose!
Dad is pretty STRONG!
Ummm SMOOCH!






















5 comments:
awesome pics Heather, LOVE Mienna's black and whites and the one of the three of you. My fav is the one of you walking away into the water. I bet your so excited to see these now, They're gorgeous, have fun picking for yoru walls!
Tanya
Wow! All of the poses are awesome! You guys look great! What a treat!
Monique O
Great Smiles! Is it because I was being so stupid to make you guys laugh?
beautiful photos!!
these pics are AMAZING Heather!!!!! I LOVE them all. you sure are going to have a treat scrapping them!
Post a Comment