The Kindle has far surpassed even what I expected. I'm so glad I waited though for the latest generation of them to come out. Not only is it super convenient but the onboard wifi is so handy with the experimental browser. Even the text to talk is amazing. This was a silver lining to a birthday that I wasn't terribly excited about. This picture is just one I snagged off of googled images. I'm too lazy to go and take a pic of mine. Mine is the graphite color with a snazzy red leather case.
Here is a pic of Kaela with one of her kittys enjoying the last bit of Fall days in a retro 70s wash!
This week is shaping up to be super busy as is the rest of the month. I'm hosting a crop next weekend and I have so much to get ready for. I also have to get my garden cleared off and pick up the yard before any snow comes. Mienna also has started track for the Fall and she is in volleyball (but she doesn't seem to be enjoying the volleyball very much)...so we are now on the road even more. Running club also starts this week and then the folllowing week I have 3 days of meetings scheduled one day after the next.
Tomorrow is also the day of our municipal elections and after that I will officially become a school trustee! I am so excited to begin this new stage in my life. We've been very blessed lately.


No comments:
Post a Comment