Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Thanks for Hopping with us!!!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone that stopped by and blog hopped with all of the Canadian Scrapbooker team. Sue did an amazing job organizing this event. THANK YOU you Sue! I hope everyone enjoyed the hop and will keep coming back to visit our blogs. To see the winners please check out this link: hop winners. To see this month's photo tutorial visit: September tutorial. A special congratulations to Heidi Brand who was the winner of the Carolee's Creations prize package at my blog.

Now what would a blog post be without some pictures! Here are a couple that I snapped the other day of Miss. Kaela Eve just after she got off of her bus. :) If you look carefully you can see she is a big girl now who got her ears pierced the week before school started! Me and her had a girly day in the city and that was part of our day. The only camera I had with me was the one on my blackberry which I chose to use to take a video of instead. She is so thrilled with her new earrings and for the first week would tell everyone she could about her new bling! Mienna almost got her ears pierced last year but chickened out while still in the chair of the store where we were having it done. She just wasn't ready yet.

No comments: