Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Olympic Torch Run


 


The Olympic torch relay hit St. Paul this morning and we took the girls to see this possibly once in a lifetime event! Very exciting and we are counting down until the Olympics begin here in Canada.

The girls were very excited to see the torch and to skip the first bit of school! I wish I would have took more pictures but I was cold and really the actually portion of what we say of the torch was like all of 10 seconds if that. It was pretty early morning for us at our house.. that explains me without makeup and no hair done.... probably the only time you would see me "in town" without either done.

I really do plan to post about Christmas soon............................. still overwhelmed with a few things but Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, it looks FREEZING!!!! Glad we're out here. At least you got to have daylight for your torch tho;). I think it was 6:30 or 7am out here, on Hallowe'en morning??? Crazy.

Liz