Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Concert

The girls had their Christmas Concert last night and I got a chance to try out a new lens. Kaela was excited for her concert but Mienna was dreading it. The theme was "Snowmen at Night".. very cute theme but with Mienna being in grade 6 now (so old....) she felt silly wearing a carrot nose. I hardly got any pictures of Mienna as she wouldn't look up and she was on stage for all of 30 seconds. Kaela however was in full performance mode with a very cute hockey song. I did manage to take a picture of the two of them before bed (without nose and face paint on). My niece Baylee was in a play this year and part of the band. Unfortunately the band is tucked away in the corner so I couldn't get a pic of her playing the flute. So far I'm impressed with the lens.. none of these pictures were taken with a flash and the gym was dark!!






1 comment:

Chad & Iris said...

Wow those are great pictures, I know how dark that gym is. I am beginning to get sad, we missed the concert this year and Rylan would have LOVED it. The girls look so beautiful as always.