I hadn't seen her race since last year and it was heart stopping as usual! She came in second in the race final. We were so proud of her! Here are the pictures
The pep talk from Tom and Steven.
This scares me watching her get "rubbed" like that.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Baylee getting her trophy!
A proud Dad!
.jpg)
I also wanted to show off my punches neatly stored finally! I saw this idea on Splitcoast some time ago and I finally made it to Ikea to pick up the rods! Tom put them up for me yesterday and I love that I can see them all. So much better then the system I had before. I need to pick up two more rods though. I can't believe how many I had until they became organized. Check back later this week for the cool chair I found while browsing antiques.
This scares me watching her get "rubbed" like that..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Baylee getting her trophy!
A proud Dad!.jpg)
I also wanted to show off my punches neatly stored finally! I saw this idea on Splitcoast some time ago and I finally made it to Ikea to pick up the rods! Tom put them up for me yesterday and I love that I can see them all. So much better then the system I had before. I need to pick up two more rods though. I can't believe how many I had until they became organized. Check back later this week for the cool chair I found while browsing antiques.
1 comment:
Congrats to Baylee!
Post a Comment