










Everyone that knows Kaela well knows that she is a complete Star Wars freak. My girly girl really shocks us with her fascination for everything Star Wars. To celebrate her 6th birthday this year we decided on a Star Wars theme. First came the invites.. which I created on dvd (a five min movie that had screen shots from the Star Wars lego game set to the theme music) with Kaela being Princess Leia. Hard to explain but it turned out awesome. The pics pretty much speak for themselves. We were so busy to try and remember to take pictures but I did manage to get a few. Mienna helped me with the R2D2 cake and the star system that was above the table. The big hit of the party was the chocolate fountain and the light sabers. (bought foam swords at Toys R us and spray painted them flourescent green). .... notice that the birthday girl has Princess Leia buns in her hair!!! My baby is six now. I'm a bit sad but happy for her too. Hope you all had a great weekend too! Thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Looks great--happy birthday, Kaela!
Auntie Liz, Uncle Doug, & Co...
WOW. That looks like the best party ever and I really wish we could have been there. Looks like the cake was lots of work (good job Mienna and Mommy).
Kaela, you looked beautiful.
Another awesome birthday party in the books! I'm not sure how your going to top this one. Your girls are so lucky to have a great mom like you. Give yourself a pat on the back you truly deserve it.
Kaela will always be a princess no matter what galaxy she's from!
May the force be with you!
Bobbie xoxoxoxo
Wow! Aidan and Ronan loved the theme idea and THE CAKE! Awesome! I just rented the pool for a couple of hours and I thought I was doing well. You're making us all look bad Heather....
Now the pressure is on to make a big truck cakes and Pokemon hats! Yikes!
Take care,
Shelly
Post a Comment