Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Out with Winter in with Spring!


Felt the need to change my header from the frosty pic to one that reminds me a bit more of Spring! This little yellow dude also reminds me of spring. It was shot last year in my yard with my Sigma telephoto 70-300 mm lens.

The last couple of days have finally felt like Winter is coming to an end. The snow is beginning to melt and we are super busy with calving starting early this year. I brought out the rubber boots and splash pants for the girls today. Unfortunately the cute little lady-bug boots that I bought for Kaela in Chicago last year have a tear along the seam that I never noticed. Guess I won't be taking those back. Anyone have any recommendations on how to repair them?

I was going to scrapbook tonight but I'm too tired maybe tomorrow night. Happy Spring everyone!!!!

No comments: