Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Oldies but goodies!





I was looking through some old photos from years past and wow does time ever fly!!! I can't believe how my girls have grown! Very bittersweet to go back and look at these old pics and see how they have changed and grown.

I really can't wait for spring and start taking more fun outside shots that have another color in them then white!!! I miss vibrant Spring!!!!

In the top photo is a shot of me and Kaela at the Cold Lake Airshow. It was crazy hot that day!!! 34 degrees if memory serves me right.. plus the heat radiating off of the tarmac was crazy. Somehow Kaela managed to still nap on my shoulder (she was like an oven but I couldn't put her down or she would cry as she was scared of the airplanes). I do have hair under that crazy hat. It was just too hot against my neck.
The second photo is still at the air show. Mienna would have been almost 5 at the time. I wish Cold Lake still held those airshows. They were amazing! My girls would really enjoy it now. I love how Mienna still has her "baby" teeth. Makes her look so young.

The next photo is of Mienna participating in the potato sack race at Mallaig in 2004 at Haying in the 30's event in Mallaig AB (amazing fundraiser for cancer victims).. google it!
The last photo is Kaela when she had just turned 2 and had the big apple cheeks. The last photo would have been when Kaela was 2 1/2 or so. She went through a phase where only dresses and rubber boots would do!

Good times!!!

2 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

Great post Heather..........I remember the rubber boots & dresses days.........how sweet!!!

Chad & Iris said...

I get sad looking back at pictures and Rylan is only 11 months. I can't imagine how it is for you. Sometimes I wish time would stand still.