















Tom took the girls sliding behind the quad today. They've been begging him for awhile. I tried to practice with getting some winter action shots with my camera but it was getting dark and I should have set my iso higher. I prefer to shoot in AV mode and these were shot in TV mode which always sucks for me.Anyhow.. I had 911 on speed-dial.... just kidding!!The girls had a blast and I had a heart attack. Tom had made jumps for them earlier in the day with the tractor. Like they need to jump! Yikes! Mienna was wearing one of Tom's face masks for part of the whole episode. She looks like she is ready to rob a bank Regardless... fun had by all.. We look like such hicks! I think I'll go get me a beer now!!!! lol!!!!
2 comments:
lol...love those fun pics! Where are you?? :)
You should get T to take some pics of you soon :)
Great pictures, looks like lots of fun. Glad the weather is better. Now I know what you are talking about when you talk about modes and ISO etc.
Post a Comment