Thursday, February 21, 2008

Skating Carnival








The girls had their annual skating carnival this past holiday Monday. I'm so glad that the year is done and over with. No more sitting in arenas twice a week. Not that I normally mind but always by the end of February I'm ready to be done as are the girls.
They did a fantastic job on their show this year. The theme was Saturday morning cartoons.
I really struggle with taking pictures inside of the arena every year. Horrible lighting, movement, etc... Holding a camera with a 70-300 mm lens is difficult enough without encountering some noise/grain to the pics. These look slightly over processed but the originals turned out too dark, etc...
In the end the show was very cute and if I get a chance later I'll post some video (however I have alot to get done today). Later!

1 comment:

Chad & Iris said...

The girls look so much older all dressed up like that. Wish I could have been there.