Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Farmer Snowman!


The girls first official snowman of the year! They made him to look like their Daddy. They added a mustach but then he looked too much like Hitler. Not a great look for a snowman, so we ditched that part.
We are having awesome weather lately. Just beautiful. Hope we get more of that!
Kaela's hat reminds Auntie Bobbie of the oompa loompas (little dwarves with pointy heads) (at least I think thats what they are called) off of the movie "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". I guess she is a fashion disaster. Whatever.... she loves this hat that I picked up in Salt Lake City. Mienna will always be a true-blue Oilers fan. Just like her Dad and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Chad & Iris said...

You are making miss winter with all these fun winter posts. Rylan will have so much fun in the snow next year.