Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Passport Fun & Games!!! NOT!

Well today was brutal! I headed to the city to get my passport done and to get some christmas shopping. After waiting in line for 2 1/2 hours I was told my photo was no good... damn!!! I had to go and get it redone. Luckily it worked out in the end and the second photo was acceptable. I was so mad that it didn't pass but I wasn't a 100% surprised either as everyone warned me. Regardless it is all said and done and within 10 days I will have it in my hands. Yippee!!! For those of you that don't know I'm off to Anaheim California at the end of January with the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine. It is the big Winter CHA show!!! Very exciting! I've never been to California and I can't wait to see what the manufacturer's have in store for the upcoming year!

I ended up seeing several people today in the city. I saw Angie and Jimmy at the Passport office and then I saw Tanya and Real there as well. On the way out of the city at Fort Saskachewan I saw Shirley with her girls. Never fails that I go all the way to Edmonton and see have the St. Paul County there! After the passport crap I went shopping. Line-ups were everywhere and fuses were short. I had to go to the Brick and pick up the prize we won from the Cash & Cars lottery and it was typical "hurry up and wait" there. Anyhow... after much shopping I got my stuff done and finally got home tonight at 9:00 pm. I'm tired now but I have to squirrel everything away before the kids see in the morning! Such a busy time of year! Well I should scoot to bed! Later!!!

2 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

oh man...........doesn't it drive you crazy when you have your hours timed out perfectly..........and you hit a MAJOR snag.......DAMM is right!!!!!

Too funny running into so many people you know!!! Wish I was one of them!!!!

Chad & Iris said...

Wow California.
Hopefully you will be able to see some sites and it won't be all work.