





Ok.. today I tried to get a picture of the girls to put in my yet unmade Christmas cards. Poor Kaela is still sick but she was a trooper and let Mom haul her outside to some large drifts inside one of the corrals. It was pretty bright out but I was worried Kaela would get sicker and with Mienna in school everyday this was really my only day to get it done.
We have literally had some kind of sickness in our house for 2 full weeks and I've had enough! Sneezy, Coughy and Pukey all have moved into my house and it is time for them to bring my real family back. Miraculously I have NOT gotten sick yet....... that will probably happen to me on Tuesday when I have to go to Edmonton. Murphy's Law!
On another Christmas card note.. I received a beautiful "homemade" card from Donna M. today and it is GORGEOUS!!! I will have to try and take a pic this week and post it. Very cute photo of her kids and wonderful design. You rock Donna!!!
7 comments:
All I can say is WOW.
Sometimes I just can't believe how beautiful my nieces are.
Oh, the girls are so cute! I love the close ups of each one of them with their pink toques. I can't wait to see the final Christmas card when Iris returns from spending the holidays with you guys.
Heather these are soooooo cute!!!!
Gorgeous little girls you have!!!!!
oops I forgot to say the about post was from me....Jackie
Sweet, sweet..........hope everyone is feeling better!!!!!!
Beautiful pictures Heather. You did a great job.
Very adorable pics, Heather! Where did you manage to find such cute and matching attire? GYMBOREE I'm guessing!!!
Terra-Lee
Post a Comment