Wednesday, November 08, 2006

*Remember friends; if you read it, please comment!


Ok, I know of alot of you that come and read my blog and then bugger off. Ha ha. Just kidding.. but seriously if you read it leave a comment (please, pretty please!!!). You don't have to be a "blogger" with official card carrying id etc... , you can leave a comment anonymously (just sign your name in your comment section if you want me to know who its from). So come on out and join in. You know who you are (Shelley C., Liz, Bobbie, Rita & Richard, Sabrena, etc... just to mention a few names -- arn't you so happy that I did?? lol!!!). Come on now,,, don't be shy! Just for you guys I'll include the following chuckle!!!! I'm a nag!!!

5 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

Heather what's happening to us.......is it the weather???? Yikes, this is scary!!!!

I'm also going to start pulling the blog lurkers out of the woodwork...........I know they are out there!!!!! Time to name names!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather!
I admit I am a complete lurker!!!!! I love reading your blog and keepin up to date on your life at home! Cause when we visit, it is always so packed with other stuff!
Hats off to you for finding time to get away to the Dixie Chicks! Even though it is COUNTRY MUSIC!!!!!!
Talk to you later!
Jackie

Chad & Iris said...

I get no comments on my blog either, except from Heather.
Oh well, when you guys comment on Heathers blog then go over to mine and leave a comment (Sabrena, Richard). I have a pregnant picture of me on there. I was going to put one up once a month but I get bigger every day it seems so maybe i will have to put one up more often.

lacintha said...

HEY...WHO PUT MY MY MIL IN THAT BIN?

Bwahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

heather, i just love looking at your blog and everything is always so good or funny or beautiful so it seems like I would constantly be repeating myself. I'm sure we'll all try to make a point of posting more comments.
Tanya