I agree on all accounts........these little chicks look warm & cozy and ready for some fun!
I had a little girl about 3 come to the door with no mitts(YIKES).......her poor little hands were beet red(she didn't seem to bothered by it all). As her Mom and I were chatting(for about 2 seconds)she said........"come on Mom let's go to the next house", and off she ran!!!! Too Cute!!!!
4 comments:
I agree on all accounts........these little chicks look warm & cozy and ready for some fun!
I had a little girl about 3 come to the door with no mitts(YIKES).......her poor little hands were beet red(she didn't seem to bothered by it all). As her Mom and I were chatting(for about 2 seconds)she said........"come on Mom let's go to the next house", and off she ran!!!! Too Cute!!!!
I have been waiting to see how they looked. Very good costumes, as always.
What a good picture. Love the scarecrows hat!!
The little angel reminds me of her aunty Bobbie......So beautiful!
Post a Comment