



Just a few more pics from the big day. Not the best pics as these were all inside.. We had a scavenger hunt as well. That is a great time eater and even better when you add things like bonus items (find a green frog). WE all know that ain't going to happen at this time of year but it works to get the kids outside for an extra 10 minutes and running around. I also had them get carrots out of the garden as part of the scavenger hunt. Hind sight being 20/20 I should have put potatoes on the list and then I would have got my spuds dug! Ha ha... but can you imagine the kids going home to their parents and telling them they dug my potatoes!! Child labour!
I surprised her with a dinosaur cake that had a volcano and dinos. Unfortunately I didn't notice until after I was cleaning off the dinos (in a sink full of water) that there were little plastic strips to pull out that made the dinos "animated". They roarded and lit up. Oh well, at least she can play with them now! Thank God for Co-op!
The I-Dog was a present from Kaela (courtesy of Mom shopping). So far it hasn't really been a hit. Maybe just not her thing yet. She is still into her toys and crafts. The card in the middle of the group shot is our neighbor's kid and is he full of lots of "boy energy". I think there is truly a reason that God made me a Mother of little girls!!! The group pic kind of sucks but I took like 10 of them and all of them were pretty much the same. Sucky!!!
1 comment:
Love the cake Heather!
Oh and what on earth made you stop at spuds! I would've had them cutting the grass...
Post a Comment