
Mienna turns 8! Our little girl had her 8th birthday this past weekend. I can't believe how time flies! We had a huge party with 12 of her closest friends! lol!!! & her Daddy had lots of visiting with all of the parents as they came to collect their kids (so everyone was happy)! Mienna had a dinosaur cake with little figurines on top and a volcano. I didn't know until after I was washing off the little dinos that there was a switch to make them roar and light up. Oh well... we can reuse them some other time. The big gift hits of the party were here new pet Beta fish with aquarium, I-dog, Baby Alive and numerous other items. Way too much stuff! We are all still recuperating from the party and hopefully the memories stick with her for years to come. I'm already trying to talk her into an "away" party next year with just the family. All of these parties take so much work with the prep and clean up. Now to rest up and get these kids back on track with proper sleeping.
1 comment:
Wow..............Mienna great picture, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to you, I hope you had a great day, and a great party!!!!
Glad to hear you survived Mom & Dad!
Post a Comment