Friday, September 15, 2006

So I've been tagged.....

My dear friend Lacintha has tagged me.......... for those of you that don't know what tagging involves it basically makes you answer or reveal answers to select questions and then you tag someone else.

The question I've been tagged with is:

{5 Weird Things About Me}

1. I am married to a farmer (thats not the weird part... this is:) and I cannot back up a trailer!

2. I am fixated with my nails. I'm constantly peeling them and therefore weaking them. Gross hey!!!

3. I would never go to town without wearing make-up. I'm scary underneath this all!

4. If I should happen to have a few drinks the night before I'm cursed that I cannot sleep in. My body will not allow me to sleep. So much for sleeping it off. It must be the sugar in the alcohol.

5. I can "crack" my elbow and various other joints! Very disgusting and I'm sure unhealthy!

There I did it. The weirdness is out there!!!! Now to tag 5 other people:

I obviously can't tag some of the people I would like to as they have already been tagged so I will have to tag some of my faithful blog readers and I will post there comments annonymously if they prefer.

First of all though I tag:
1. Iris
2. Bobbie
3. Liz
4. Shelley K. (hurry up and get that blogging moving)
5. Shelley C. (now that you've moved you need a blog so we can keep up with Clokesville)
6. I'll do one more for good measure..... Sabrena!!!

There...... stay tuned for this weekend's pics of Kaela's 1st day of playschool. She was adorable!!! :)

3 comments:

lacintha said...

well, you just have to show me the elbow-cracking thing! Weirdo!...lol...

And what's that about the make-up...you're gorgeous chick...and you posed in a bikini on your blog!!.
(insert wolf-whistle here)

Chad & Iris said...

Her elbow-cracking thing is gross, I can vouch for that.

Chad & Iris said...

oh and i have to think about my 5 things or I mean narrow it down to 5 things. Ha ha.