So my lovely sister in law Iris has sent me her 5 weird things!! Definitely a freak of nature! Weirdo! Read on!
1) I grew up on a farm and cannot back up a trailer. (wheww!! now I don't feel so bad)!!!
2) I ride a Scooter to work in a skirt and high heels. (weird for Northern Alberta area, not Bermuda) (I've seen her do this and it looks hilarious!)
3) I am crazy about "to do" lists. Spend more time making "to do" lists than I do working. (yes, she is very anal about her lists!!)
4) My fingers are long and skinny and I can hold down all my other fingers with my thumb when I give someone the F finger which then makes my F finger look even longer and skinnier. It is quite weird if you see it. (saw this before too and it is weird but gets to the point!!)
5) I have a double jointed thumb which folds back at a 90 degree angle. (So does my dad and my brother Richard. I wonder if my kids will have this talent) (can't say I've noticed this... I wonder if my kids can do this??)
No comments:
Post a Comment