Monday, August 14, 2006

Hose-laying??????

Look at this Hottie!!! Can you say Calendar material!!!???







The family that plays together stays together!!!! This is my sister's lovely family (Baylee was on the sidelines getting soaked)! For those of you unfamiliar with hoselaying it is a competion that is done in cooperation with local fire departments. Teams of 4 have to make connections with hoses and hit targets. All of this is timed and the fastest time is the winner. Bobbie and Breana both had serious blow outs while I think Raymond stayed the dryest out of them all. We had a great time watching the tournament and it is always a good laugh! Steven (the hottie in the yellow fire pants) won the tournament with his team and I believe Bobbie's team was second which meant they won beer mugs and beer to fill them. How Canadian is that!!!

I also need to shout out "Happy Birthday" to my dear sister Bobbie! It is a big day for her and I know she will just hate me for posting these action shots but hey its my Blog!!! Anyhow I have to say "Happy Birthday" and I hope and wish all the best for her and the next year to come!

2 comments:

JUST4u & Me said...

Okay that looks like a TON of WET FUN!!!!

As for the hottie, I agree............no surprises, he is your newphew! Maybe you should submit these hottie photo's to CS! LOL!!!

Happy belated birthday Bobby, hope you forgive Heather for posting these pictures! Congrats on winning the mugs, and BEER!!!!!

Chad & Iris said...

Those are great action shot pictures and yes I must say little Steven is all grown up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY. Like Heather you are blessed with the looks of youth. I wonder how old you guys will have to be to start looking like you are over 30.