I'm going through a stressful time right now and I'm looking for ways to handle my stress better. Any great ideas out there that don't include climbing inside a bottle or becoming best friends with my pharmacist would be appreciated, LOL of course!!!
1 comment:
Well this will be hard for you to believe, but I am speechless! I don't know what to say, HANG IN THERE......seems so easy, and it's also pretty senseless right now! No advice here! I don't think there is much you can do, besides like you said visit the pharmarcy, and you don't want to do that! Just try and get through this DAY BY DAY! Okay, now I am not so speechless......Heather, I am thinking, maybe this is one of those times were some serious journaling might be helpfull. It would be worth a try, can't hurt! It might even be helpful for your Mom down the road, all of this is such a blur to her, it may help her in remembering, and coping later! Just a thought, hopefully you will find something that will work, and you will feel better!
Speechless........ya right!!!!!
Post a Comment