
This is a picture taken today of my garden! It desperately needs someone to come and help harvest it!! Any volunteers?? I thought not! Every year I go crazy and plant a garden that is way too big and then way too much work to look after! Sigh..........................
This is the last day of Summer holidays for Mienna. Tomorrow is back to school! Her first day of Grade 2. Yikes!!! We will have to get her to bed on time tonight!! In some ways I'm looking forward to getting back to a routine but I will miss those lazy mornings!
1 comment:
Wow Heather, you do need a helper! Looks great, but it definately look like WORK! I will come over in the spring, and hide most of your seeds.
Good luck on the bedtime tonight, don't forget to set the alarm. Hope Mienna and yourself have a great first day of school!
Post a Comment