Today I did something I rarely do! I baked 2 apples pies! Thats right you read it correctly! I actually baked 2 apple pies from scratch. Crust and all and apples fresh off the tree in the backyard. My Mom will be just proud! lol.... If I had my own cooking show it would be called "The Reluctant Cook". I hate cooking and only do it because I have to.
The last couple of days have also been spent getting Mienna ready for school with a bit of practice homework. After 2 mini meltdowns (hers not mine) I think she is beginning to remember some of those things she actually did in grade 1. Note to self: Next Summer we will do a little each day and not cram it in the week before school is to begin! Kaela also proved just how stubborn she could be with refusing to eat supper. Sigh..............
As for scrapbooking.... Not much got done today. A bit of work for the magazine and thats about it, but hey at least there is pie to eat! :) Heather
4 comments:
Hey...did someone say "pie"!!!!
Practice homework;home-made pies;magazine work...Heather,you will never fail to amaze me!
What I would give for a piece of that pie. You just can't get crab apples around here. I try making mom's apple crisp with granny smiths instead of the crab apples from your tree and it is not even close.
Hmmmm, I can almost smell your yummy pie....any left?
Your blog looks great, I will check in often!
Hey Heather....
Your pie sounds delicious, apples from your backyard tree. We have Two apple trees in our yard and this year we maybe got 5 apples from both trees. I know what you mean with meltdowns and girls...Teisha has those quite often when it comes to school work...not only school work but everyday matters. As my hubby would say whats it about girls and their emotions. Anyways your blog looks great and I only wish I had as much knowledge as you when it comes to these computer thingys. Take care Heather....
Chantel
Post a Comment