Hey everyone.. I know I've been MIA. What can I say...summer has just been jam-packed with stuff to do! Tomorrow however the kiddos are back in school and I hope to return back to regular scheduled programming! Please keep checking back as I have alot to share.... CHA Chicago, camping stories, exciting purchases, fun family pictures, more camping, visits with lots of family and of course first day of school pictures TOMORROW!!!
But seriously.. I do have something important to share right now! Circle the date on your calendars and hop over to the Canadian Scrapbooker website to register now!
Check out the "Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival"! There is so much cool stuff going on! Check out the classes, market place, make and takes and so much more. Little all me will be doing a card class in Edmonton on October 2nd! Join my class to make a set of 4 cards where I will teach you how to make your own handmade flowers. These flowers are all the rage right now. I hope to see you there!
Remember to check back soon! I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment