Connie and I managed to swing over to the Lego Store at Downtown Disney to get the kiddos some much wanted lego stuff. Connie got this photo of me there with Indy! I of course came home as the best Mama in the world when I gave the girlies their new "fire station".
One of our dinners was at Bubba Gump's Shrimp House. I always love visiting this restaurant. If you haven't ever been I highly recommend it. The food is great and the atmosphere is terrific!
Below is a huge group shot of us outside the restaurant. It was Tony's (from Bizzy B's / Scraptivity) birthday. Poor guy had to hang out with all of us women. We also had supper with Barb (Tony's wife) and Bettina from Stampbox who has the most darling stamp sets that you can store so conveniently (go to her blog and check out the cloud set.. one of my favourites ;) and Nathalie who is just an all around amazing person/artist.
Below is a huge group shot of us outside the restaurant. It was Tony's (from Bizzy B's / Scraptivity) birthday. Poor guy had to hang out with all of us women. We also had supper with Barb (Tony's wife) and Bettina from Stampbox who has the most darling stamp sets that you can store so conveniently (go to her blog and check out the cloud set.. one of my favourites ;) and Nathalie who is just an all around amazing person/artist.
Do you notice my green coat? This was totally an impulse buy. Thanks to my friend Shelley! ;) I think that this apple green is the new "turquoise". Look below for more pictures from the awesome Italian restaurant Buca di Beppo that Trisha picked out for the annual Crazy Canuck dinner. Allison and I had our pic together as rarely do two "petite"ladies get to look normal side by side. There is also a picture of Connie, Trisha and me after alot of awesome food! Thanks Tricia for doing such an amazing job of organizing this event.



As for this last picture... it is of me outside Bubba Gump's posing with Forrest Gump's size ginormous shoes and a box of chocolates.... Such an amazing time! Thanks Katharina and Jackie! Luv ya!
Tomorrow I plan to post about some of my favourite finds at CHA.. so check back soon! ta ta!



3 comments:
It was so much fun to meet you!!!! Guess what...I watched Forest Gump on the way home- a nice way to think of the evening! Huge hugs and hopefully we will see each other again!
Great pics Heather. Admittedly, I did a double take when I saw Katharina's shoes and then you wearing the same ones in a second photo. Too funny!!
Great pics, H...saw the shoes and thought "how LONG has it been since I've seen you?"...lol
Post a Comment