Monday, June 08, 2009

Been busy but all good...

We've been busy here lately but all good busy. Just wish it would rain already.. I really don' t like walking across my grass and hearing crunching grass. It is so cold too! If it is going to be this cold everyday it could at least rain.

This weekend we caught up with the Kuzma clan for a graduation celebration for their oldest son Dmetri. I took some senior pictures of him a few weeks ago as a gift and now that I've given them to him I can share some with everyone else. He wanted a western theme so thats what we went with. They had a great old house that was in the family and an old car to complete the set. We also took a few pictures around the farm and even with their super cool dog. Dmetri's girlfriend is also graduating but at a different school. Here is a peek..





No comments: