Sunday, April 26, 2009

Texture Post

Another gloomy day here and we are so busy with calving . The weather just isn't cooperating snow again today. I took a break from being outside and decided to try and play with this heart texture. I don't have access to the right photo right now as my desktop computer is acting up. Lots of nasty messages during shut down, etc.. So right now I'm backing it up and keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not right about it cratering but I have a feeling it is about to take a nose dive. Anyhow.. I'm just messing around with photos.. before I have to head outside again.

I was inspried by a photo that Maggie Holmes had on her blog: http://www.maggieholmes.typepad.com/ . Maggie was super kind to come share where the texture came from. I tried it out on this picture from the girls at the lake last year. Mienna's face looks over-exposed but it has something to do with one of the texture layers I put on. I should have selected them and then did a gaussian blur but I was too lazy and used the eraser to clear up their faces. I don't have very many pics on my laptop to choose from but I had to play. Hope your day is sunnier then ours!


No comments: