Wednesday, April 29, 2009

National Scrapbooking Month/Day

This weekend (May 2nd) is National Scrapbooking Day .. although really it should be a month-long celebration in my opinion!

Most of the Canadian Scrapbooker Team is heading to the Oasis Scrapbooking Retreat in Bull River BC. Unfortunately I can't attend as we are in full-swing calving and spring work mode here at home. Family always comes first no matter what and I it would be just too much for Tom and the girls for me to be gone. So sigh.... I will try and do some scrapbooking here at home to get my "fix" in and feel like I celebrated NSD!!!

On a happier note I'm so excited to announce that CSB Volume 1 is completely sold out and will be re-printed with all new art work!!! I believe it will come out in September. How cool is that!! Happy Scrapbooking!!!

1 comment:

JUST4u & Me said...

Good news on the Volume 1 SELL OUT!!! I still need to get my hands on Volume 3, best do that QUICK!