It has been awhile since I've had a post with lots of pictures.. heck its been a while since I've even posted. Here is a glimpse at Kaela's 7th birthday party last weekend! Birthday parties around here are like Ukrainian weddings.. they last for 3 days!
.jpg)
I love the next picture of Kaela! Her big laugh with her missing front tooth. It actually seemed like a club (most of the girls attending the party were missing front teeth). .jpg)
and of course there was a pinata.. and yes that is a real baseball bat that we let them use. I thought for sure we would be getting a new tv after it was all said and done.. but not to be.
The butterfly refused to break completely. So in the end the girls karate chopped him to pieces.
Of course we need pics of the birthday presents being opened. Can you say Hannah Montana! Kaela got 3 of those barbie dolls, a calendar and a Hannah Montana game. Of course for good measure she also got her share of Littlest Petshop animals. One being very special (the ever so hard to find giraffe that her Dad caved and bought off of ebay for her). Did you ever notice too how no matter what the circle of kids always gets super tight as they are opening presents!

.jpg)
.jpg)
A picture of Baylee helping her read her cards... as she doesn't read "english"! I'm still getting used to whole idea that she reads french instead. (Kaela is in the french program at school).
The ever hard to find giraffe!
Every birthday girl needs the bumps! Thanks to Daddy and Uncle Brian!
All of Kaela's friends had a great time too!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The night before her "friend party" we had the family party with Grandparents! Mienna decorated Kaela's cake all by herself! She is such a great sister to Kaela..jpg)
and last picture.. Kaela with her Grandpa S... who never smiles in pictures but I caught him this time!.jpg)
First of all the theme of the party was "Littlest Petshop". Kaela has a huge collection of these little animal characters that she absolutely adores! Here is a pic of them all lined up!.jpg)
.jpg)
Here is a picture of all of the screaming girls at her party.. and I do mean screaming! and one of the birthday girl.. blowing out her candles.
.jpg)
I love the next picture of Kaela! Her big laugh with her missing front tooth. It actually seemed like a club (most of the girls attending the party were missing front teeth). .jpg)
and of course there was a pinata.. and yes that is a real baseball bat that we let them use. I thought for sure we would be getting a new tv after it was all said and done.. but not to be.
The butterfly refused to break completely. So in the end the girls karate chopped him to pieces.
Of course we need pics of the birthday presents being opened. Can you say Hannah Montana! Kaela got 3 of those barbie dolls, a calendar and a Hannah Montana game. Of course for good measure she also got her share of Littlest Petshop animals. One being very special (the ever so hard to find giraffe that her Dad caved and bought off of ebay for her). Did you ever notice too how no matter what the circle of kids always gets super tight as they are opening presents!
.jpg)
.jpg)
A picture of Baylee helping her read her cards... as she doesn't read "english"! I'm still getting used to whole idea that she reads french instead. (Kaela is in the french program at school).
The ever hard to find giraffe!
Every birthday girl needs the bumps! Thanks to Daddy and Uncle Brian!
All of Kaela's friends had a great time too!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The night before her "friend party" we had the family party with Grandparents! Mienna decorated Kaela's cake all by herself! She is such a great sister to Kaela..jpg)
and last picture.. Kaela with her Grandpa S... who never smiles in pictures but I caught him this time!.jpg)
Thanks for sticking around and reading this far!! I didn't even post the pics from the third day where I took cupcakes to her classroom!
I was looking back though and checking and I didn't post the pics from Mienna's Fear Factor party! I will try and get to that next week! Gotta stay even for both my girlies!
4 comments:
GREAT update Heather, and as per usual......GREAT pictures!
GREAT POST Heather. Loved the pictures. Looks like a good time was had by all. I wil have to get some copies of them to put in Emily's scrapbook. So sorry I had to miss out on all of the fun.
Thank you Heather for the super super post. Its great to see all the fun Kaela had. I can't believe Mienna decorated that cake all by herself, great like her mommy. Wish we could have been there but we will be in 20 days.
Nice to see all the pics--I was missing seeing updates. Glad KAELA had a wonderful birthday. She and Mienna look so much older these days!
Liz& Co
Post a Comment