Wednesday, October 01, 2008

10 years later..... celebrating Mienna!

September 29th was Mienna's 10th birthday. A big milestone in her young life. I just don't know where the time flew.... Mienna was such a pretty baby!! A real cutie pie. I scanned this picture from her baby album of her the day we left the hospital (notice the icky yellow hospital bed spread). This was one of the first pages I ever scrapbooked. Notice the cutesy paper!! Not really my style anymore but I still love her first album.
and here is Mienna now... ten years later. Where did my baby go.... I have lots of pics to share of her her tenth birthday party (we did a Fear Factor party) but I need to find more then ten minutes in my day to get them off of my camera! Soon I promise.

This week is another busy week in our household. I'm prepping for a class in Edmonton (check out my class by visiting Canadian Scrapbooker for details of Scrapbook Carnival. We have a wedding to attend to this weekend and good friends coming to stay with us for a few days. Lots to clean and prep for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mienna! Hope you had a great time:)

Auntie Liz & Co